Saturday, April 10, 2010

HP Dork


Shout out to all the Harry Potter geeks of Nip! If you have not yet watched "A Very Potter Musical," I suggest you hit it up. It can be found on Youtube. A highschool student in an arts school wrote it and another wrote the music. It's a quite impressive fan fiction endeavour, and is a great distraction from studying. My favourite character is Malfoy. He is played by a girl and she is fantastic in the role. Makes me laugh every time, but that might be because I'm an HP Dork. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. 3 things
    1) go to the science center they have HP stuff there this summer
    2)I've been sending my boyfriend harry potter pick up lines since i found that facebook page todays was "We may not be in Professor Flitwick's class, but you're still charming."
    3)can you tell im procrastinating on studying- write more blogs!!!
    <3 Aly

    ReplyDelete